Monday, February 05, 2007

Bad blogger, bad blogger

Well I know, I am a bad blogger. I have so many things that I would like to share with you, I just don't sit down and do it... shame on me.
I have been working mainly for the Fonda in the last few weeks and we have been busy putting together all info for a flyer I have made. In my next entry I will update all info about the Fonda for you so that you can see what exactly I am doing and why.

Other than this we also need to get out of the city from time to time... the smog and the noise level are very high, so on Sundays we take our time off and leave for the cost!!
Here come some pictures:

Jan 20th was birthday of Guiro aka Jose Luis. He is or was the cook of the Fonda. Unfortunately as we do not have the money to pay the staff or better our friends who work with us everyday, he does not show up regularly. Normally his scheduled to work Friday and Saturday as these are the busy days, but he does not take it too serious, which puts us into trouble from time to time.... Well on Sunday 21st we went to the cost to celebrate his 23rds birthday but unfortunately he did not show up...This is Jose Luis, with his birthday present - puro carino!

Well and this is his birhtday cake...

which we converted into the birthday cake I did not get in November (remember the bunnies??)

For lunch we prepared a "caldo de res"

.... yummy

take care and keep in touch!
MTFBWY**

1 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so unfair. You m ust, must, must give us more details.
How ist he Fondo? Are there lots of people? Is the singing amazing every night? What's going on? Hve you made friends? Do you see the family?
I miss Guatemala!!!
Hermanito.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home