Monday, December 11, 2006

Communication Problems

This is just to let you know that I have serious communication problems at the moment... well no not in Spanish :), I can not log on to my Skype, Yahoo nor hotmail accounts... don't have a clue what has happened -- account take over? or anything else... .don't know. This is really serious out here as these means are the ones I have to communicate with you guys!!
Well just that you know that I have not disappeared or don't want to communicate with you I leave this note here for all to see!
Take care and hopefully I can resolve this issue soon. The main problem I have is that both my email addresses don't work anymore and I have used them as alternative address for the respective other account... yes I know very funny!!
CHEERS

1 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there,
auch mein skype worked nicht mehr. Zum Glück kannst du bloggen, bin froh um das Lebenszeichen.
Gehts Dir wieder gut? Man lernt nie aus, right?
take care! love m

 

Post a Comment

<< Home