Volunteer work news
Well I think I need to tell you some news.
I stopped working for INEPAS. My differences with Maria were big, and we had a very different view on what I was supposed to be doing. But don't worry, I have donated your money to INEPAS and they are using it for scholarships and medical emergencies. I still do trust the organization very much and know that the work they are doing is very serious and helps a lot here in the region. I do also trust Maria Antonieta that she uses your money for where it is needed most. I have met a lot of the kids that get the scholarships and I know that there is a lot of money missing for them. So be assured that your money helps and that it is spent well. I am still in contact with Maria, we do get along well as friends but did not find a way to work together.
I am now looking at other possibilities to support INEPAS or other organizations here in Xela. I was looking at a project of some women who try to break the taboo of speaking about AIDS. A lot of people here still think that AIDS does not exist in Latin America or that it is a punishment from God and is not related to sexual relations... Incredible.
Well I keep you updated on what I am doing!
take care and keep in contact
Francine, drifting
Mtfbwy

1 Comments:
Hey, good speech...
Let me know, if you need some creativ input for an AIDS-campaign in Guatemala/South-America...just let me know...we did some stuff before on this topic already...and I know, it's hard...people refuse to speak about it all over the 3.world (uups...was that pc???)
Mtfbwy...like always
Cheers
Yours fuchikoma
Post a Comment
<< Home