short message
well well, internet in underdeveloped countries... I am sorry I can just leave you a short note about my well being and anger about the internet/power situation here in Xela. Yesterday I was working on a blog about my last few days and short time before I wanted to post it... booooofff - power gone. Well normally this would not be a problem as I do work with my laptop which does have it's own powersource.. but yesterday I could not connect to the wireless world and had to go to an internet café; was I angry... well now I am actually working but wanted to let you all know that I am fine and that new stories will follow soon!
Oh yes, I started working in the office, which is actually a freezer (the nights now are about -2°C and we expect -10°C for December... Don't know if I will survive this, but I love you all :)
take care and keep smiling - makes you look better!!
mtfbwy

1 Comments:
Hi Schnurzel
Well, that's sad, I know that from writing long mails and suddenly the email-program crashes...sad sad...
Well, hope to hear more from you soon.
Big hug and as always
mtfbwy...always
P.S. Hope you still have a terrific time over there and no regrets... winter will come soon, miss you on the slope..
Post a Comment
<< Home