Salama
After all the bad stories I blogged I now publish some nice pictures from Salama. The last weekend from Friday to Monday I have spent a lot of time in a pickup traveling throughout Guatemala. I have seen many nice places here sofar and have to say Guatemala is a very beautiful country.
Mixco Viejo


Salama

Miguel Angel Asturias

San Jeronimo


Raul, Luis and Luis our hosts in Salama

An old sugar fabric from around 1845


cheers

2 Comments:
okay francine the photos are nice but who are you driving around with?? it will take me along time before i can relax and enjoy your blog but please always tell us the truth talked to your mutti and we maybe in ch at the same time that would be so fun. take care be careful love from the central coast your calif. home
Liebe Francine,
Es ist wirklich schön, Deine Geschichten zu lesen und zu hören, dass Du ein sehr abwechslungsreiches Leben hast. Ich wünsche Dir alles Liebe, pass' auf Dich auf und hoffentlich, hören wir uns bald mal!
Alles Liebe,
Katharina
Post a Comment
<< Home