quick hello
I know I know, I am repeating myself, I am bad at writing at the moment... well I don't really have an excuse for this, I just did not go to the internet very much lately. Also we have not done anything which would be interesting to talk about. Or so I guess. In the last few weeks we had some more people at the fonda, which is good and means more work, this also means less sleep which might lead to less internet time.
I have also spent a lot of time with Ana Virginia, she is a bit better now, but only because she uses stronger medication... which I am not sure if it is better or not. They say that with the medication she gets you could make a horse sleep for a week.
Ok, now I know what to tell you about, unfortunately I did not take any pictues, but I am learning how to make tortilla, tamales and well all this yummy food with Isabel. Guess I should take my camera with me next time I "help" her and show you what the traditional Guatemalan kitchen looks like.
So well, when I am back you have to insist that I cook for you I suppose.
Hermanito in case you are reading this I promise you not to fry any platanes if you ever come visit me again. what has happened to you?
Mtfbwy

1 Comments:
Hola, hola. It's me - hermanito! I've been a busy, busy bee. And you? How are you? Sound busy, too.
NO MORE FRIED PLATANAS!
Hallelujah! Praise God.
hope all is well out there. My little brother (my very own hermanito) said that you are doing well, and he really liked the Fonda! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home