Monday, August 06, 2007

some pictures

I told you that I have spent a lot of time with Ana in the last few weeks, she has been quite stable and therefor we could take her out a bit and have fun.
Unfortunately yesterday her condition got worse and she needed more medication. Now we have to see if she needs to see her doctor in Guatemala City again or what has to be done.
But well, here some pictures of Ana having fun.






Here you see Ana with her brother



So this was the Ana section, but I have also promised you to publish a picture of the Isabels kitchen where I am being trained to be a Guatemalan chef:

1 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

girl was that really a kitchen??? do you live in a cave?? or is it primitive?? what a wunderschon ch celebration hope that all goes well with you. r u no longer a sick ch madchen?? hope all is well love from all in cal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home