Saturday, May 05, 2007

one week in the home lands

Yes I am here in CH now for one week. It is quite weird to be visiting home. Or the question is more, where is home at the moment? Well I am strolling around Berne in awe of how beautiful everything is. I noticed that I got much slower and everyone around me seems to be rushing. Maybe this is due to the fact that I don't have anything to do (no must dos) and that doing stuff in Berne is much faster than in Xela, so I have loads of free time I can use to sit on parkbenches and let my mind wonder off.
I have visited loads of friends and it is great to hear their stories. I can not listen to mine anymore, I have told them so many times it really bores me out.
Also lost my time consciousness a bit... sometimes I sleep at 11 sometimes at 3 in the early morning and then get up at 7 am or at 1 pm... strange, I could sleep all the time, my bed is so confy, hopefully I'll get a proper bed in Xela soon. The matresses I had are not ment to be used for 2 months consecutive.
Since I am back the weather is bad... that is April is normal again, it is not Summer anymore. Maybe I need to be around to see that things go right?!

Oh when I got home I found this lovely easterrabbit waiting for me... I was actually contemplating on taking it to Guatemala, as I am sure that none of my friends there have ever seen a chocolate rabbit...

but well, this is my chocolate rabbit 2 days later (yes I was able to hold back for 5 days!!)


mtfbwy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home