Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Back and Back

As you can see time in Guate was flying and I just did not find a minute to sit down and update my blog for you my beloved readers. But I think you can imagine how hectic my last few days in Xela were... had to go down to San Felipe again, then Claudia told me she was leaving Xela the next day, my friends organized a "good-bye-francine-party" etc. Plus I had to pack and mentally get ready to leave.
So on April 25. I left for Antigua, spent a night there and on 26. said goodbye to Guate, flying over San Jose to Madrid. In Madrid I could observe how they hauled my luggage out of the plane again after putting it in, which helped me in Zurich to be first to repot baggage loss. Well yes and then I was home. My parents and Susan picked me up and Sue I am wearing these lovely red ballerinas every day!!
Here some impressions of my first few days back home:
yes I am riding trains again, something most Guatemalans would give a body part for if they could do it too.
I am actually enjoying the fresh air and clean environment. Drinking water from the tub is also a great experience :)
Already had my first half day of babysitting Nevio, I had great fun and hope to do some more soon.
oh and I had to go "dr schoene gruene Aare naa".

Now so that you don't need to ask me one by one, yes I am going back to Xela and I am going back soon. I leave lovely Switzerland again on May 20th for another 5 months or so.
Mtfbwy*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home