Thursday, April 12, 2007

time is flying

Incredible that I have not written since March 21st. Time is flying and the date I have to leave Xela is coming closer and closer...
Well here is a summary of what has happened since.
Have I told you that Arlo was performing in the fonda and was filling the place with loads of girls?
Here's a pic of this

He really did a good job and I was amazed to hear that he sounds like Jeff Buckley. So I'd say this man has a future, stay tuned to hear from Arlo Ivan from Nome Alaska!
Unfortunately Arlo has left us and we are now trying to keep the fonda full of people with a very agressive adds campagne (have no clue how to write this). Clau is helping us a lot and so thanks for coming with me putting up all the adds!!
Other than this we have actually taken the chance and closed the fonda for the Semana Santa. As most people go to the beaches during this week we decided not to do this and this was very wise of us. Only in Champerico there were more than 60'000 people at the beach,,, Imagine this heat and then 60'000 people urinating in the ever so hot sea... wackala (as you say here).
We have spent the week in San Felipe trying to do not much:

1 Comments:

At 5:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there,
when I see you in this hamaca, with this smile of happiness on your face: why do you leave paradise???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home