Monday, October 16, 2006

Two weeks to go

In two weeks from now I will be flying to Guatemala! I feel like I have waited so long now, I can hardly believe it is coming up.
Let me tell you, going away for a while sounds like nothing big, but if you are Swiss and if you are registered everywhere and insured against everything, it is not as easy as it seems.
I am fighting with a lot of burocracy at the moment.. unbelievable what you have to think of...
Plus as you know I am packing up my things. So just to give you an impression of the atmosphere in my house:






Very cozy!!






Take care - Mtfbwy*

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger Autobus_17 said...

I hope you had a safe trip and arrived well in Guatemala. I wish you all the best and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!!!

Katharina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home