second step
Well my friends here come some pictures - as promised.
At the moment I am again going to school. I am reviewing all I learned in July and hope to improve my grammar a bit. So in the mornings I get up early to go to school and in the afternoons if I am not blogging, I have to do my homework.
I will have my first introduction to the work I will be doing in the Administration of INEPAS today, so I have to hurry up and write my essay about Guatemalan history between 1821 (independencia) until the 1970's.
All the best!!
hope you are as happy as I am
Mtfbwy+
1+2: Cafe Baviera (with wireless internet, so you can see my macbook on the sofa where I normally sit)
3+4: Dia de los Muertos (Nov 1st) I was invited to eat Fiambre with Gladis and her family
5+6: Every first Sunday in the month there is a small artesanias market on the parque central in Xela
7+8: Hostal Don Diego. My room and the Kitchen with Carol and Olympia
9: Los Fondistas (und was meinst Du Katrineli?)








1 Comments:
It's so wonderful to see you're alive and kicking.
I'm fine and I'm extremely proud of you:))
Mtfbwy++
Post a Comment
<< Home