Tuesday, November 14, 2006

La Boda - Cindy and Eduardo's big day



So I am sitting here again, in the cafe Baviera and I have to tell you my friends, the weather has gotten me down, I am officially sick and did not go to school today. I was at a weddingparty (una boda) on Saturday, dressed in a nice little summerdress and the weather was changing every 5 min from 30°C to 10°C. So as you can imagine it was a real challenge to keep up getting my jacket out und putting it away again.

Here are some impressions from the boda (Cindy and Eduardo, the brother of Gladis got married on Saturday Nov 11 2006).
Here you see me with Tony and Marvin after 3 hours of hard work, we were responsible for the decorations, meaning like 1'000'000 white flowers.

Enjoy some other impressions of this lovely event:

After seeing all this beauty allow me a cynical word: in Guatemala 50% of the married couples get divorced again, and actually almost everyone I know (9 people out of 10 and most of them 30 years old or below) is married has one to 3 children but lives separated again.
So long and take care
F

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home